You know the ones! Those pesky banners that seem to follow you around every corner you go after you have visited a site.
So what are these banners that follow you around?
These banners are known as remarketing banners. Remarketing is one of the five main channels available to Google AdWords users which gives the advertiser the opportunity to re-engage with people who have visited your site previously to further push for that holy grail which is a conversion.
Check out these Remarketing stats*…
Pretty impressive stats I am sure you will agree. The next question you have to ask yourself is not why should you do it, because that answer is above; but how do I take advantage of this channel?
The easy answer for our clients is contact your account manager and they will set this up for you. If you are one of the unfortunate few who are not utilising the PPC expertise available from our Mabo account managers, then you have to do the following:
- Create audiences in Google analytics that would reflect groups of customers that have genuine interests in your products.
- Create a remarketing campaign within your AdWords account. If you don’t have an AdWords account then contact our team on 01287 244080.
- Basic instructions on how to get set up are available here.
- Get some engaging banners created by your PPC company or by a designer.
- Analyse your data & make adjustments to your campaign to improve performance.
We are simply just scratching the surface here, but what we have done is answer the age old question of “what are those banners that keep following me around?”
If you are looking to see how you can grow your business more through remarketing or have any further questions about this channel, then our team are on hand to assist you in any way they can. Telephone number 01287 244080 or email them via firstname.lastname@example.org.