After introducing the competition tab, Bing Ads has decided to remove data from the Share of Voice report. The competition tab that was introduced early September offers actionable recommendations and AI-powered features.
This change will be actioned in March seeing the removal of the following:
- Impression share lost to bid
- Impression share lost to expected CTR
- Impression share lost to ad relevance
Although we are losing the above columns, advertisers will still be able to see:
- Impression share
- Impression share lost to rank
- Impression share lost to budget
Do you feel you miss the latest Bing Ads updates and feature releases? If so, then contact Mabo today to see how your PPC advertising could benefit from working with our team of PPC management specialists.