PPC Executives. Who are they? What do they do? How do they do it?
We had a little chat with Holly Bellamy, one of our talented PPC Executives to get the answers we know you’re waiting for! Take a look at the interview below to get to know Holly a bit better and find out what a typical day at Mabo entails!
1. Describe your role as a PPC Executive.
My role as a PPC Executive at Mabo involves me supporting our PPC account managers in creating, optimising and reporting on the campaigns we manage and working with clients to develop new ideas and marketing messages for their company.
2. Please talk us through a typical working day for you at Mabo.
08:20 – Get into the office and have my daily crumpets or bagels!
08:30 – Check my emails and tasks/schedule for the day.
Start cracking on with my tasks for the day which includes creating new Ad Campaigns for our clients & discussing any important updates with Glen (my Account Manager).
10:00 – Have my second breaky of the day; usually a bowl of porridge.
13:00 – Lunch Time!
13:00 – 17:00 – Continue working on our client’s accounts making sure everything is up to date before the end of the day.
3. What is the best thing about working at Mabo?
There is such a relaxed vibe at Mabo & everyone is really friendly which makes it a great place to work. You can approach absolutely anyone in the company if you’re struggling with anything or need a question answered & everyone has the same end goal in mind of helping our client’s grow their businesses so even though we can have a laugh we always achieve the highest results.
4. What is the most challenging part of your role?
The most challenging part of the role is probably the fact that things change every single day and there are always new updates or methods to learn so being able to be flexible is so important so we can help our clients’ businesses by staying ahead of the game.
5. If you could give one piece of advice for someone who is looking for a role in PPC what would it be?
Always, always, always asks questions!
6. What was your first job?
Waitress at Pizza Hut.
7. What book are you reading at the minute?
My Thoughts Exactly – Lily Allen
8. What is your favourite quote?
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts – Winston Churchill
9. Name the top 3 things on your bucket list.
- Do some travelling around Asia.
- Learn to speak a different language fluently.
- See the Northern Lights
10. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Never eat yellow snow.
11. Who are your favourite band?
12. Name your favourite movie.
Anything with Tom Hanks!
13. What did you want to be when you were little?
Lawyer or Hairdresser – go figure!
14. What do you like to do for fun?
- Travel to cool places & different cities.
- Go to Gigs or anywhere with Live Music really!
- Catch up on the latest Netflix series or go to the Cinema.
- Finding quirky cafes and places to eat