Junior PPC Executives? Who are they? What do they do? How do they do it? These are the burning questions we know you’ve all been dying to get the answers to! That’s why we caught up with our very own Andrew Nelson to get the latest on what it’s like being a Junior PPC Executive here at Mabo.
1. Describe your role as Junior PPC Executive.
My role as a Junior PPC Executive involves supporting our PPC account managers in optimising, creating & analysing the accounts we manage on a day to day basis.
2. Please talk us through a typical working day for you at Mabo.
8.40 – Arrive in the office and make my morning cup of coffee
8.50 – Check my emails & Todoist, to see my schedule for the day
9.00 – Check over my team leaders accounts ( Gary) for any day to day changes in performance.
9.30 – 10.30 – Revision for Google Academy exams.
Begin my scheduled tasks for the day, creating new ads, bid adjustments, A/B testing.. I then catch up with my team leader, with any updates on accounts and tasks.
12.00 – I normally go check up on my Nana for my dinner hour and have Lunch there.
13.00 – 17.00 – Carry on with my daily schedule, with a few Coffees in between.
3. What is the best thing about working at Mabo?
The best thing about working with Mabo is the family atmosphere. Each and every person within the company is friendly and approachable. Throughout Mabo Everyone has the same goal and ambition to get the very best results for our clients. I believe the friendly atmosphere is a big part of Mabo’s success.
4. What is the most challenging part of your role?
I would say the biggest challenge within my job role is keeping up to date with new updates and methods within the digital world. Keeping up to date means we are always providing our clients with the best possible service.
5. If you could give one piece of advice for someone who is looking for a role in PPC what would it be?
100% go for it, it’s not easy but hard work and determination will get you there.
6. What was your first job?
7. What is your favourite quote?
“Everything in life is either a lesson or a blessing”
8. Name the top 3 things on your bucket list.
Drive the Autobahn in Germany
Road trip around America
9. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
You learn more from failure than success, Don’t let it stop you
10. Who are your favourite band?
11. Name your favourite movie.
12. What did you want to be when you were little?
Footballer for Middlesbrough
13. What do you like to do for fun?
Play video games – Fifa
Watch Middlesbrough FC ( not so fun)
Poker nights at my friends