Location: Middlesbrough Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 per annum Closing Date: 30th November 2018
Mabo Media have an exciting opportunity for a talented developer to join one of the fastest growing companies in online marketing. We’ve grown to over 30 members of staff, 300+ clients and the responsibility for over £25m in annual ad spend.
We’re a Google Premier Partner, meaning that we get specialist training, exclusive access to Google Betas and events at Google’s HQ. We see this as an opportunity for you to be at the very forefront of technology within the online marketing industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of PHP.
- Ability to work with MySQL databases.
- Familiarity with responsive web design.
- Aware of RESTful API.
- Willing to learn additional languages and technologies as required.
- Knowledge of an existing PHP framework, such as WordPress.
- Experience with source control management, such as GitHub or BitBucket.
- Knowledge of coding standards and style guides, such as PSR-2.
As part of team Mabo, we’ll offer you:
- Competitive salary.
- Regular social events.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development.
- Generous employee bonus/reward scheme.
- Pension scheme.
Sounds good, doesn’t it? If you’d like to apply, please complete the form below, or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a recruiter? Unfortunately, we’re not looking to promote this vacancy with a recruitment agency.