Bing has launched a new set of features for advertisers who want to import their Google AdWords campaigns to Bing Ads.
The search engine announced that they have improved the import feature from Google AdWords to Bing Ads, meaning you can now import more from Google to Bing. Ultimately, the update allows you to transfer more in quantity and more in data, resulting in greater flexibility between accounts.
Specifically, this is what you can import:
- 10 thousand Campaigns
- 1 million Ad Groups
- 5 million keywords
- 4 million ads
- 2 million ad group-level and campaign-level negative keywords combined
- 2 million ad group product partitions
- 200,000 all other entities combined
- 500,000 targets
- Age and gender targeting
- Negative keyword lists
In addition to this, users now also have access to new, advanced import options, allowing them to select refined items to be added, updated, or deleted. These advanced options allow advertisers to:
- Select specific ad extensions and targeting import settings.
- Pause newly imported campaigns
- Disable status updates
- Keep campaign names unchanged
- Control find-and-replace text in campaign names and tracking templates
Do you feel you miss the latest Bing Ads updates and feature releases? If so, then contact Mabo today to see how your PPC advertising could benefit from working with our team of PPC management specialists.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]