ABOUT THE ROLE
We are a fast-moving digital agency – growing to over 60 members of staff and 400+ clients in just eight years. Having recently launched an SEO service; we are looking for the right candidate to join our team. This opening is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding team within a forward-thinking, award-winning company.
As a PR and Outreach Strategist, you will be responsible for finding ways to increase brand awareness through creative and innovative PR campaigns. You will be working with multiple brands on PR and Outreach strategy, alongside the content and strategy SEO teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the creative and idea generation processes
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key influencers, bloggers and journalists
- Conducting outreach to promote campaigns to local, national and trade press
- Securing high-quality coverage and backlinks for campaigns
- Monitoring and analysing the effectiveness of PR campaigns and communicating insights to key stakeholders
- Supporting ongoing client campaigns
- Communicating with clients and internal teams
- Writing press releases, media announcements and other PR copy.
The right candidate should have experience building and maintaining working relationships with journalists and bloggers, reporting on campaign successes and observations. As part of your daily tasks, you’ll keep up to date with industry news and competitor campaigns, and a solid working knowledge of SEO best practices is a must.
Our ideal candidate would value finding new ways to approach their work and trying out fresh, innovative ideas.
Necessary skills and experience include:
- 2+ years experience working in digital PR or relevant industry
- Experience using PR tools and press release distributors
- Good working knowledge of SEO
- Experience using analytics tools (Google Analytics, Ahrefs)
- Ability to use a wide range of social media platforms
Starting salary: £24,000