At Mabo Media Ltd we respect your privacy and we promise to:
● Use your personal information only to provide you with the information you have requested or agreed to receive.
● Keep your data safe and secure and process it in a manner that follows your wishes.
● Assist you to change your mind at any time about the communications you have signed up to receive.
About Mabo Media Ltd
Mabo Media Ltd’s registered address is Mabo Media, 16 – 24 Albert Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 1PR.
Company registration number is 08525793.
Mabo Media is committed to ensuring that your privacy and data is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website/our service, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We reserve the right to update this policy from time to time by updating this page; you should check back occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy has been updated to comply with GDPR and ePrivacy Regulation.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
● information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
● information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including name, contact information, email);
● any other information that you choose to send to us;
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
● Internal record keeping.
● We use the information to improve our products and services.
● We may periodically send newsletter emails about new services, latest industry trends or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
● From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
● We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
● To provide information to you that you request relating to our services.
● To inform you of any changes to our website or services or to give you any information that we believe is in your best interest.
Disclosing your information
● Where we are legally required to disclose your personal information.
● To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
● Where you have requested a service that requires third party support and you have given us permission to disclose your details.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What Are Cookies
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
○ whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, ensure that you indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
○ if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Mabo Media Ltd, 16 – 26 Albert Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 1PR.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Right To Be Forgotten
You have the right to request any/all data we hold on you to be deleted. To raise your right to be forgotten, please email your request to email@example.com. The day of your request will begin a 28 day process in which all information we hold on you will be deleted.
In compliance with GDPR 2018 we only hold information for as long as deemed necessary for us. Your data is not held indefinitely if we cease to work together.