ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you passionate about SEO and looking for the next step in your career? Are you searching for a fulfilling role in a rapidly growing, award-winning organisation? We are now seeking a talented Senior SEO Strategist to join our team!
We are a fast-moving digital agency – expanding to over 60 members of staff and 400+ clients in just eight years. We are looking for the right candidate to grow alongside our recently launched SEO service, joining Mabo as a valued, senior team member and growing into a leadership role.
This opening is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding team within a forward-thinking, award-winning company.
As an SEO Strategist, you will aid in setting strategies for your clients, communicating work and results, and looking for ways to improve their organic search presence. You will be working with multiple brands across various sectors alongside the content and outreach SEO teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Communicating with clients, holding meetings and reporting results.
- Setting the strategy for clients with support from the content and outreach teams.
- Conducting in-depth keyword research to set the direction of campaigns.
- Carrying out in-depth SEO audits and seeing through the required changes.
- Implementing website content and making ongoing changes to websites.
- Monitoring and analysing the effectiveness of SEO campaigns and communicating insights to key stakeholders.
The right candidate should have strong communication and organisational skills and experience using multiple SEO tools. Solid working knowledge of SEO best practices is a must, as well as strong technical knowledge. As part of your daily tasks, you’ll keep up to date with relevant industry news and competitor campaigns.
Our ideal candidate would value finding new ways to approach their work and trying out fresh, innovative ideas.
Necessary skills and experience include:
- 3+ years experience working in digital PR or relevant industry.
- Experience using SEO tools (Screaming Frog, Ahrefs etc.)
- Good working knowledge of SEO.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication skills – via phone, email and meetings.
Starting salary: £28k